Sichuan tool platform wholesale And the introduction of the types of tool table
Fitter table is a kind of worktable specially used for fitter; Benchwork table is generally made of 50 mm composite board with rubber or metal cladding. Steel plate and stainless steel plate are more common; The fitter table frame is mostly C-shaped steel structure, easy to assemble, light and durable; Bench work bench generally needs to be equipped with vice for standby; Conventional dimensions: the general dimensions of bench work table are as follows: w1500 * d750 * H800; W1800*D750*H800； Accessories: drawer cabinet, pendant board group, power socket, lighting source, bench vice, etc; The colors are blue, gray, black, etc; Surface electrostatic spray.
What are the parameters of tool table and tool table? Benchwork table is made of wood or steel and its height is about 800-900 mm.
1. Table size;
2. Load bearing required by the worktable;
3. Whether the drawer is needed, the size of each drawer, etc;
4. Whether accessories and models are needed;
Table type and classification:
1. According to different load-bearing, it can be divided into light, medium and heavy working table;
2. According to the desktop type, it can be divided into: composite table, beech desk, stainless steel desk, etc;
3. According to the configuration of the upper and lower part of the working table, it can be divided into: standard working table, working table with hanging cabinet, working table with upper part of the table and combined working table;
4. According to whether it can be moved, it can be divided into ordinary working table and movable working table;
5. The working table can be equipped with lamps, slide rails, bottom shelf, hanging board and accessories to meet various functions; Heavy duty worktable can be equipped with bench vice and other tools and equipment.
6. The load of light working table is 100-200kg, that of medium-sized working table is 400-500kg, and that of heavy-duty working table is 1000kg.