At present, there are many new packaging methods in the packaging industry, such as the rapid development of iron boxes, cartons and other packaging methods. In this regard, many people think that wooden cases must not go too far, but they still can not replace the position of wooden box packaging.
Wooden box packaging is made of wood, but in today's natural environment, wood consumption is very large, many manufacturing industries must use wood raw materials. The development prospect of wooden packing case is worrying, but what people all know is that wooden box packaging still has a large sales market. It is not in the sales market is fast fading, but wooden box packaging companies want to develop steadily, there are many levels of special attention.
With the development of wooden packaging box, wooden box should have cushioning performance and moisture absorption performance. And high strength, but also corrosion resistance. Wooden box packaging should have excellent safety factor, and wooden box packaging can prevent environmental pollution of goods and harm to health. The packing of wooden cases should be free from corrosion, and have the characteristics of moth proof, insect proof, fly proof, and microbial species inhibition, so as to maintain the safety products in the box. Suitable for production and processing characteristics, wooden box packaging should be convenient for production and processing. It is easy to make all kinds of plastic packaging containers, and should be convenient for the specialization and automation of packaging work. In order to integrate into the large-scale industrial production, it should be suitable for packaging printing, which is conducive to packaging printing and marking. Good economic performance, wooden box packaging should be easy to handle, do not pollute the environment, so as not to cause public hazards.
There are many types of wooden box packaging, and the purpose of customization is more. What contents need to be tested for customized wooden cases? The inspection contents of wooden cases are listed below:
1. It is necessary to check whether the moisture content, size and appearance of the customized wooden box are symmetrical. Drop test is to test whether the wooden box can carry heavy objects, as well as dynamic load and static load.
2. Appearance inspection is to see whether there are defects from the surface of customized wooden box, including moisture content and lifting test.
3. The capacity deviation should not be too large. Otherwise, it is not standard wooden case, packing method. If the force on all sides of the box is uniform, then the problem is not big.
4. Impact test, angle drop test and stacking test of the edge of the top plate and the cushion block of the protective layer. In this way, it can detect the load characteristics of wooden box packaging more effectively.
5. The bending test is also a test of the excellent properties of wooden cases. Even load test, about the average load capacity, since determine the load capacity of the wooden box. Material water absorption test, environmental treatment.
6. The total content of lead, cadmium, mercury and hexavalent chromium should be less than 100ppm, otherwise it will affect the staff and load-bearing articles, causing personal injury and loss.