Chengdu wooden pallet Production process flow of
1. After the raw materials are prepared in advance, that is to say, the manufacturing shall be carried out according to the customer's regulations and design scheme. Accurate nailing shall be carried out to make sure that the situation of missing nails is not easy to occur, so as to ensure that each board and pier head can be laborious. In the middle and later stage, the wooden pallet shall be polished to avoid burr and other conditions.
2. The root of the wood can be peeled off with a professional timber peeling machine or hydropower method;
3. Select high-quality raw materials such as miscellaneous wood and Chinese fir, and cut the wood into wood segments;
4. The peeled wood is cut horizontally and vertically by laser to make it into a board. According to the requirement of people's wooden pallet, the thickness and total width of the control board are generally 15-25mm in the middle and 80-90mm in the middle. The key is according to the regulations of wooden pallet;
5. It is a very important process to solve the problem of raw materials drying. After the solution, the accuracy and compressive strength of wood will be further improved, and the wood can be reasonably avoided from mildew, rot, cracking, insects and other conditions;
6. To test the board, check whether there are defects in the board. The oversized wormhole is the raw material that can not be used;
In fact, there are certain natural environment regulations for the growth and development of bacteria. Firstly, the temperature is suitable for the growth and development of bacteria, and there is sufficient supply of CO2, which is suitable for the growth and development of bacteria, and then the essential water. These four environmental factors are indispensable, each of which is to prevent or block the growth and development of bacteria immediately. And the treatment of wood anti-corrosion quarantine certificate is carried out according to this basic principle. It is a more suitable way to destroy the growth and development standards of bacteria from two aspects of water content and temperature. In general, when the moisture content of wood is below 20% or reaches saturation, most of the bacteria will be limited. At about 46 ℃ and below 12 ℃, most of the bacteria will completely stop growing and developing. Therefore, people in the boring kiln to carry out conditioning treatment of wood, and control its water content, can exceed the goal of insect control and sterilization, and thus avoid the harmful substances in the wooden pallet!